Sunday, March 1, 2009

A word a day...

I was just thinking, if I am blogging every day this month, a good goal would be to add one word to the sidebar each day. It may not seem like much, but at the end of March, she could have 31 new words-- AMAZING. My rule with adding words is that she has to be able to identify them by herself at least an hour after we've taught them to her. For instance, she may copy something I'm showing her, but if I show it to her later in the day and she can't identify it, it can't go on the list. Maybe trying for this will give me added incentive to really work with her-- and I do feel like she is really wanting this and able to do it now. So... I'm adding this as a goal-- I'm praying for 31 words for March!! I know it can happen through HIM. Let's watch the miracle unfold!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Christi! Elli is doing amazingly well! I can't wait to see her next! I felt bad when you guys stopped through awhile ago--it was so chaotic I didn't really get a chance to spend some good time w/Elli. Anyway, I'm SO excited you're going to be updating your blog daily this month--don't you worry I'll check on you and give you a hard time if I don't see an update! Stay consistent with Elli even when it's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - see - a little God given inspiration....and a Mom!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so exciting to check in every day and have an entry! Your love for your kids is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete